Induction Aluminum Foil Seal Liner
The cap seal liner is composed of aluminum foil and cardboard elastomer, which can effectively avoid water, dust, moisture dirt and odors into the jar and prevent the bottle from leaking so that it can keep the products fresh at all times.
The aluminum foil sealing liner gives your products a professional look while providing a tamper-proof seal, which allows your customers to use your products with confidence.
1. Measure the inner diameter of the bottle cap. If there is a gasket in the bottle cap, you can also measure the size of the gasket.
2. Put the sealing liner into the bottle cap, exposing the side of the aluminum foil; 3. Then tighten the bottle mouth and seal it with the induction heat sealer.
The aluminum foil liners are suitable for containers of glass material bottles, jars or cans. It is widely used for sealing seasoning, detergent, toiletries, hair care supplies and other powders, solids, liquids and oils.
- The adhesive sealing layer has no scratches, bumps, pinholes, damage, or wrinkles.
- The surface of aluminum foil is clean, free of mildew, pollution and odor.
- The aluminum foil has a smooth surface, uniform thickness and good adhesion.
- The die-cutting line is smooth and neat, with no paper scraps, jagged edges, or rough edges.
- There are no bubbles, separation, warping or wrinkling between the cardboard and the aluminum foil layer.
|The graphics and text are clear, correct, complete, and have no ink leakage. Hold it 30cm away and visually inspect it. There is no obvious difference and it should be consistent with the standard sample.
|The seal is good, no leakage, and the paper pieces are completely separated after sealing.
Q1: About color ?
A1: Supply any color according to client demand, including aluminum color.
Q2: About free samples?
A2: Supply free sample which is in stock immediately, customized sample needsabout 7days, but the express is on buyer's account.
Q3: About combine different items in one container?
A3: A container can include different items, but each item should reach MOQ.
Q4: About the normal lead time?
A4: About 5-20 days after confirming sample and receiving 30% deposit.
Q5: About control the quality?
A5: Full inspect twice on assemble line by professional machine.Spot check every two hours.Finished product and packaging inspection.